Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello.
How's everyone doing?
I hope all is well.
I am extremely well.
and I am doing just fine.
But...
i REALLY don't wanna go back to school!
I'm having such a nice time without it...
why can't it just stay like this forever?
Oh well.
Enough of my whining.
Anyways,
Today I saw the Blind Side.
I Loved it.
Go see it.
RIGHT NOW.
Its truly amazing.
I'm serious.
And to end the Night...
Tao San Jin.
Absolutely AMAZING.
Probably the best Chinese food you'll ever eat.
The Browns and My Fam had a little party.
There was 12 of us.
There were about 15 different dishes.
See a problem?
But we ate pretty much all of it.
What a Lovely Day :)

1 comment:

  1. i heard blindside was soo good! we haven't seen it yet. and tsj's- mmmmm! that sounds goood!

    your blog is still the cutest ever! i'm so impressed! sorry i haven't been that great about commenting these days.

    love you sis! <3

    ReplyDelete