Sunday, February 7, 2010


Happy Birthday Father Dearest.
Above is a lovely picture of my amazing Dad.
Not the most flattering picture, but i love him anyways.
i am actually on time for once.
five stars for you,McKenzie!
Now for the lovely description of my pops:
Hard worker,Baseball Lover,and Concoction Maker.
Let me tell you a little story.
One Day,i had come downstairs.
it smelled.
BAD.
my dad was home.
he had made some really gross goolash thing.
and he wanted me to try it.
so i did.
because usually my dad was a pretty good cook.
when i ate that disgusting stuff...
i IMMEDIATELY spit it out in the sink.
after this,i discovered the ingredients to this lovely dish:
(and correct me if i'm wrong,daddy.)
-Vegetable Barley soup
-Broccoli
-Kraft Macaroni&Cheese i'd had for lunch earlier that day
-and some other stuff i can't think of right now.
that's my dad for ya!
THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment